The Chung Wah Chinese school is one of our most popular flagship programs and has enrolled many thousands of students since its commencement. Mandarin Chinese classes are held on Saturdays from 9.00am to 11.30am at our five campuses located in Leeming, Morley, Rossmoyne, Perth and Atwell.
Choices of extra-curriculum activities are available for people who are interested as well as our Chinese Language learner. The activities such as Arts and Crafts, Calligraphy, Cartoon Drawing, Chinese Dance, Chinese Drawing and Painting, Sketching, Rhymes Singing, Table Tennis, Martial Arts and Chinese Musical Instrument Guzheng and Lion dance. You may wish to check the availability of the extra-curriculum activities with your selected campus. All four campuses offer these activities between 11.30am and 12.30pm immediately after Chinese Language lesson.
Enrol in Chung Wah Chinese School and enjoy these benefits:
- Learn with experienced and passionate native Chinese teachers (learn from the experts!).
- Not-for-profit with some subsidy school fees from local Government.
- All year levels from as young as the Playgroup, Kindergarten to Year 12 including Adult classes.
- All four campuses cater for students of any ethnicity, with and without language background.
- Engaging cultural extra-curricular activities such as traditional dance, martial arts, chess, diabolo, etc. from $200 per year (develop holistically and in a fun way).
- Exciting, educational cultural events (lots of activities to suit everyone).
- Free parking and easy access.
For enquiries, please contact the individual campuses listed below.
Read more about how Chung Wah Chinese School can help develop bilingualism or multilingualism: Plant A Seed Today!
Address: Leeming Senior High School, Aulberry Parade, Leeming WA 6149
Deputy Principal: Ms Regina Lam 0406 492 944
Address: Rossmoyne Senior High School, 1 Keith Road, Rossmoyne WA 6148